The Mito Mobile FLEX is unique in that it allows you to use:
1) All 12 LEDs as NIR or 2) All 12 LEDs as Red or 3) 50/50 split Red / NIR
It's like having THREE light therapy devices in ONE!
The FLEX is also ~1 inch narrower than our Mito Mobile, making it easier to hold for those with smaller hands.
The Flex comes standard with a tabletop stand, hardcover carry case and charging cable, glasses and detailed user manual!
- Beam Angle: 30 Degrees
- Battery Capacity: 10,000 mA
- Battery Life - 5,000 hours
- LEDs: 12 lenses (dual chip = 12 red and 12 NIR)
- Wavelengths: 660nm (Red) & 850nm (NIR)
- Irradiance: >100mW/cm2 at 3 inches
- Power Input: 100-264V
- Charge Power Output: 5V, 3A
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Dimensions: 6 inches X 3 inches X 1 inches
- 1 Year Warranty
- Runs 2.5-3 hours on a single charge
PLEASE NOTE: The Mito Mobile and Mito Mobile Flex are excellent options for on-the-go red light therapy. However, for first-time users of red light therapy seeking a targeted device with maximum power and efficacy, we would recommend starting with one of our smaller plug-in devices such as the MitoMIN, MitoPRO 300, or MitoADAPT MIN.
Click for assembly videos and user manual.