Coming Soon! April 2023 New Style!
Why choose a red light therapy belt vs a panel? Obviously we like the versatility that is afforded by our red light therapy panels, however for certain circumstances, a belt may be a better choice. For example, if you plan to use the device primarily on a single body part such as the lower back, abdomen or quadricep, the belt may be a better option for you. The belt is also lightweight and compact and great for travel!
The quad wavelength belt is one of a kind and uses the same 4 wavelengths as our patent pending MitoADAPT series.
To learn more about 810nm light specifically, and why we think it can level-up the belt for certain applications, we recommend this article.
- Battery Capacity: 15,000 mAh
- 50/50 split Red / NIR
- LEDs: 405 diodes with 3 chips per diode = 1,215 LED chips per belt!
- Wavelengths: 630nm, 660nm (Red) & 810nm, 850nm (NIR). Use red alone, NIR alone or both together.
- Intensity: 5 intensity levels to choose from.
- Power Input: 120V (can be used internationally with plug adapter)
- Charge Power Output: 12V
- Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Dimensions: 52"x6.7"
- Treatment area dimensions: 22" x 6.7"
- 1 Year Warranty
- Runs 2-6 hours on a single charge (depending on intensity level selected)
Click for assembly videos and user manual.
The MITO RED LIGHT Advanced Red Light Therapy belt contains 405 LED diodes with 3 chips per diode = a whopping 1,215 LED chips total!
Beware low quaility belts / wraps out there, that use less than half the amount of LEDs and space them out quite a bit.
The belt is meant to be used right up on the skin so having a HIGH quantity of diodes close together is absolutely critical to eliminate dead space and deliver maximum results.
The MITO RED LIGHT Advanced Red Light Therapy Belt can be used by plugging into a standard wall outlet OR by using the included power bank.
This means you can have the freedom of movement and need not be tethered to the nearest wall outlet.
Most other red light therapy belts on the market either need to be plugged in or they charge extra for a power bank.
The MITO RED LIGHT Advanced Red Light Therapy Belt's customized battery has an incredible 15,000 mAh capacity.
This means you can spend more time conquering your day and less time worrying if your belt battery is charged for use.
The custom battery provides over 2 hours of use at the highest setting and as much as 6 hours of use at lower intensity levels, before needing to be recharged,
With FIVE intensity levels and the ability to use red alone, NIR alone or both together, find the light combination and intensity that works best for you.
Q: Is the Irradiance on the belt low?
A: Yes - it's supposed to be! For three primary reasons:
1) Reflection: Our panels range from ~2.0J - 3.5J at the usage distance, but some studies suggest that as much as 50% of that energy can be lost due to reflection.
2) Proximity: The belt is meant to be used right up on the body, so the light must be lower intensity to optimize for safety.
3) Duration: Even after factoring for the benefit of no reflection, the light is lower powered so we recommend longer session times of ~20 minutes. This is easier to accomplish due to convenience and portability of the belt